Monday, March 23, 2015

Gallery Wall

So my wall is finally done! It took us a bit because we were doing too many things at once, and waiting on some things. While scrolling through Pinterest I found a wall that was perfect and that both I and my husband liked (that usually takes a while), unfortunately the link lead nowhere. I decided to just go for it. I looked at what frames I had, what I would need, and so on. I think the longest part was deciding what pictures I wanted in it and what size. I ended up with 5 8x10 photos, 5 5x7 photos, and 9 4x 6 photos (1 frame that holds 2, 1 collage frame, and 1 frame that holds 3). I also added an S, our clock, a sign, and a key. I used to floor to lay everything and arrange (and rearrange about a million times until I got something I liked).
(All the ugly frames that don't match got painted, along with the S.)
We had 8 of the frames, I bought 6 frames, and the key. 

My husband made the sign for me. He stained the wood for me, and painted the letters. Then he attached them with wood glue and hung it.



No comments:

Post a Comment