Monday, March 16, 2015

Tortellini Soup

Today I am going to share one of my family's favorite recipes: tortellini soup. We all love it and it is very easy to make.
Ingredients:
1 lb italian sausage
32 oz chicken stock
1 can petite diced tomatoes (with liquid)
6-8 oz softened cream cheese
1 package frozen tortellini

1. Brown italian sausage in skillet on medium heat and drain. It takes about 10 minutes.

2. Pour 32 oz chicken stock in crock pot with tomatoes and browned sausage. Add frozen tortellini to mixture afterward.

3. Add softened cream cheese in small chunks and stir until mixed in.

4. Cook on low in crock pot for 4-6 hours, then enjoy. It's delicious and great for cold rainy day! 


 It's hard to find things everyone in this house really enjoys, luckily this one of them. My husband who really doesn't like soup, loves it. My picky kids that just like to be difficult, love it. I love it. It's a win for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment