Monday, September 21, 2015

Get the led out

So, as anyone who knows me well knows, I am a HUGE Green Bay fan. I mean huge, my biggest concern when getting admitted while in labor with our first was if I was going to be able to watch the Green Bay game the next day. The nurses thought I was crazy. Both of the kid's first outfits were Green Bay outfits.

The problem (especially when living overseas) is that NFL merchandise is SO expensive! Plus a lot of places won't ship to APO, or charge just as much as the item for shipping. I don't have nearly enough Packers gear (and neither do the kids for that matter). While browsing on Pinterest I came across a really awesome shirt that I really wanted. I clicked on it, and the link lead nowhere (don't you HATE that!?!?). Best I can tell it was from Target but is no longer available. In my determination to find a shirt similiar I came across this :
It's not exactly the same as the original shirt I was looking for, but still great. I clicked and the link actually worked!! WHAT!?!? Get The Led Out is the website where you can find this shirt (and other Wisconsin apparel). To my surprise not only did the link lead somewhere, the shirts are very decently priced. This shirt was $15.99 plus I think $5 shipping (which is is not bad at all). The best part was that they shipped super quickly (normally any site that isn't Amazon takes a month or more to ship here). I got this shirt less than 2 weeks after ordering. The best part was that there were 2 shirts! I only ordered 1! Inside was a note saying "Thank you for serving our country. As a special thank you I sent you another shirt with your order. Thank you."

Never have I received such quick service and awesome costumer service before. I want every Wisconsin fan to know that they should check out the merchandise on this site. They can also make custom orders, as they are a small tee shirt printing company. They will definitely be getting more service from me in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment